I’m Home and thankful – ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award
Big thanks to Shiro of http://shiro51144.wordpress.com who brought a huge smile to my face while I was strolling the cold streets of Taipei! Thank you so much for nominating Modgam for Blog of the Year 2012 Award! This is one of the earliest and sweetest Christmas gift! =D
As you can see there is one gold star with the possibility of six in total. If you think I should have another star please leave a comment (THANK YOU!). Even if you don’t, I know you still love me! Heheheeee
The ‘rules’ for this award:
1. Select the blog(s) who you think deserve the ‘Blog Of the Year’ award.
2. Write a blog post and tell us about the blog(s) you have chosen – there’s no minimum or maximum number of blogs required – and ‘present’ them with their award;
3. Include a link back to this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012′ Award’ and include these ‘rules’ in your post (please don’t alter the rules or the badges !)
4. Let the blog(s) you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the ‘rules’ with them.
5. You can now also join our Facebook group -click ‘like’ on this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012′ Award Facebook Group and then you can share your blog with an even wider audience.
6. As a winner of the award – please add a link back to the blog that presented you with the award – and then proudly display the award on your blog and sidebar … and start collecting stars…
Here are the list of my nominees whom blogs I admired and many of whom are now my friends and motivators for writing:
Let’s continue to motivate each other and stay in touch my dearest friends. I am very thankful to have meet each and everyone of you. =]
Mag aka Modgam